Sunday, July 19, 2009

Newbie









This is the first time I have ever sat down to write all the things that are running through my head. Who knows if anyone will ever read it, I don't think I much care if they do. I just need to get it all out. I have been married to my husband for 3 years now, though it seems like we have been together forever. We have two children, a daughter and a son, the perfect family(yeah right lol)! If you would have asked me 6 years ago if this is how my life would have turned out, I would have laughed in your face with a quick HELL NO! I was always the one who said they never wanted children, I am too selfish I used to tell myself. But now, here I am with two of the most amazing children a girl could ask for, and I couldn't be happier! My life may be crazy, living paycheck to paycheck, never sure if we have enough to make it the next week. And ya know what, I don't care! As long as I have my husband and my babies, that is all I need to make me smile. I work an insane amount of hours at my job and sometimes I wonder if it is worth it. I miss so many moments with my kids, but in the end I know it is inevitably all for them anyway. They will understand, won't they? I spend and insane amount of time with my family. My parents, my little sister, and my older sister with her husband and two kids (also a boy and a girl lol). My husband hates me for it, but ya what, I don't care about that either. I love them, and they are why I am who I am and I love spending time with them, even if they drive me crazy sometimes! I guess that is all I will say for now, gotta take the kids outside to run off some of this crazy energy they have.......

No comments:

Post a Comment