Thursday, November 5, 2009

Travel

Well next week I will be traveling to North Carolina for a work trip. At first I was unsure if I wanted to go, I haven't been away from my kids very much. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized yes I want to go. Even if it is for work, I am excited to just sleep in a bed by myself for 2 nights! No getting woken up for in the middle of the night potty runs, no husband hogging the blankets/bed! I can't wait! Even though it will only be 2 nights, it will be glorious. And maybe it will give my dear husband a better understanding of everything that I do to make our house run so smoothly(HA!) I haven't told the kids that I am going yet, there will be 8 million questions to go along with why they can't come, so I will tell them the day before I leave. Hopefully they won't be too dramatic(yeah right).

No comments:

Post a Comment